Tuesday, February 8, 2011

katy perry smurfette

Katy Perry recorded her voice as Smurfette for the forthcoming 'Smurfs' movie while she was wearing her pajamas. Perry, an entertainer who is also the wife of British comedian Russel Brand, says she donned her P.J.s in the recording studio while lending her voice for 'The Smurfs' movie, according to the Press Association.
 Perry, 26, spoke at the launch of her new perfume 'Puff' in Mexico City saying, "With The Smurfs I get to walk into the studio and I can be in my pajamas and I make a really cute little voice, which is kind of a mixture of my voice and a little voice"
Perry says it was natural fit for her to record the part of the only female smurf, adding, "The Smurfs movie was really fun for me cause a lot of times, you know, 360 days out of the year I feel like a cartoon. So I thought playing a cartoon was a natural thing to do".
Katy Perry has revealed that her role as the voice of a Smurfette is a perfect fit as she feels her life is a lot like a cartoon.The Smurfs movie was really fun for me cause a lot of times, you know, 360 days out of the year I feel like a cartoon. So I thought playing a cartoon was a natural thing to do," she said in an interview from Mexico.

"With 'The Smurfs' I get to walk into the studio and I can be in my pajamas and I make a really cute little voice, which is kind of a mixture of my voice and a little voice," she said.
The animated film is set for release on 3rd August 2011. See a larger photo here.

No comments: