Saturday, February 5, 2011

holly madison hefner wedding

 

Holly Madison Says No Thanks to Hefner's Wedding


Holly Madison Just Being Protective of Hugh Hefner
Holly Madison insists she is not jealous of Hugh Hefner's engagement. The 31-year-old model has been critical of her former boyfriend's plans to marry Playmate Crystal Harris but insists she is just being "protective" of the 84-year-old media mogul, who she dated for seven years until 2008.

"I think everyone expected me to feel one way, they expected me to be really jealous. But it's not how I feel. We've been apart for two years. I just want him to be happy," she said. "I'm more protective than anything else. I just wanted to make sure he's making the right choice."
Holly Madison, who spent six years as one-third of Hugh Hefner's harem of girlfriends, has not been coy about her distaste for his engagement to fellow Playboy model, Crystal Harris. Remember when she told Life & Style that Hef was making a "hasty decision"? The 'Holly's World' beauty has made up her mind, though, telling me on my HDNet show that even if she's invited, she's not going to that wedding.

"I feel like the attention should be on them," Holly tells me. "It shouldn't be about ex-girlfriends showing up and what are their reactions and stuff like that. I think it should be about them."

No comments: